Israel Chinga Quits Gospel Music

Israel Chinga Quits Gospel Music: Seeks to Make "Positive Music" Instead In a surprising move, popular gospel artist Israel Chinga has announced that he is leaving the gospel music scene to pursue a new direction. Chinga, who has posted a statement on his social media accounts explaining his decision. "

After reflecting on myself and my journey in music, I would like to use my music to express who I really am and the realities that happen day to day in my community," Chinga wrote. "Thereby, I take this moment to announce that my next songs are not gospel but just positive music." Chinga's announcement has sent shockwaves through the gospel music community, with fans and industry insiders alike expressing surprise at his departure. 

However, the artist maintains that this is the right move for him at this stage of his career. "I want to make music that is uplifting and inspiring, but not necessarily tied to any specific religious or spiritual message," Chinga explained. "My goal is to create 'positive music' that speaks to the everyday experiences and challenges faced by people in my community.

" The artist's first secular single is slated for release next week, marking a significant shift in his musical direction. While some may view this as a controversial move, Chinga remains confident that his fans will embrace his new artistic vision. Only time will tell how Chinga's transition from gospel to "positive music" will be received by his audience. However, the artist's willingness to take a bold step and follow his creative instincts is sure to be admired by many in the industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miracle wants a divorce

Joe kellz parted ways with Zambian record label "Elation"

Gwamba collaborates with praise umali and kambwiri sisters on his latest tune "mukadalitsa"